Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My cousin's death

Just 2 weeks ago, a friend of mine died suddenly in an accident. Last saturday, my cousin, Nicholas, 19 died suddenly due to stomach bleeding. It was too sudden. These sequence of events couldn't help but lead me to the fact that, anyone will die, anytime, anywhere. You won't know. I won't know. Young or old, they will die. Sick or healthy, they still die. One day you and i will die. When? No one knows.

If a loved one of yours die tomorrow, what is the most grappling thing in your heart? I would want to know, after death where is he going? is he prepared to go where he is going? i won't care whatever thing on earth that he's left unsettled, but i want to make sure that the road ahead of him is a good one. Will you want him to be in heaven or hell?

I have spoken to a few people, everyone cling to the principle, "just enjoy your life on earth." But dear friends, are you aware that there is life after death? Do you know that heaven and hell do exist? ( don't ask me where it is, coz i'm still alive ok. if you really want to know, ask the one true living God)

There is only one way to be sure of where he'll go after death - have he received Jesus in his life yet?

Jesus has said, " I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6.

The bible says, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." ~Romans 10:6.

While we are still alive, we have the chance to repent and receive Jesus, do it. Tell your loved ones to do so also. For we won't know when our time will come. So that when the day comes, you're assured & comforted that one day you'll see him again in heaven, that's for sure. Amen.

No comments: