Friday, July 06, 2007

It's through.. . finally.

Praise God! My boss is finally back! It was such a relief. I truly thank God for by his grace I survived the past 6 weeks.

It is indeed true, that when you’re in your comfort zone, very often you lax and forget about God and all his blessings unto you. It is in times of trouble and distress that you seek God most, and you will thus know Him better and thus build an even stronger relationship with Him. When His grace touches you, miracles happen, all the impossibles become possible, the “unthinkables” becomes reality.

The past 6 weeks were truly difficult to me, for I had to do surgeries which I have never done before, and all difficult cases I had to diagnose and manage it on my own.. There were times when I reached home late at night, past mid night, just to settle the cases. Even after reaching home, I would be worrying about the animals and having nightmares about them. There was literally no peace at all.

So many times I broke down and thought of just quit working immediately and run away from Ktn. But that was a wrong spirit. I must thank God, for every time I was so weak that I cried like a child & started questioning and pleading God this and that, I started hearing songs in my ears. It was almost like God was comforting me with words like, “Be still and know that I am God”, “Let the peace of God reign”, “Let the weak say I am strong… it’s what the Lord has done in me”, “God will make a way… hold me closely to his side”.

I was comforted instantaneously, trusting that God is in control of everything, and if he brings me to it, He will surely bring me through it. I cast all my worries to Him. And now I live to tell you that He had indeed brought me through it! Glory to God, hallelujah!

Dear Father in heaven, I thank you that you are my Father. You’re so merciful, full of love and grace… how can I ever thank and love you enough? Take me deeper in love with you, that I may know you even more. Oh, and how I long to hear your voice Lord, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments: