Sunday, July 29, 2007

i'm leaving a beautiful place such as..

ktn... and never able to forget the beautiful people and kids i met during my 1 year journey in ktn... i'll miss and love them all... always. :) Praise God for introducing such beautiful church as GCC into my life.. my life was changed.. indeed. Thank God.

2 more days.. i'll be leaving Ktn back to KL. What am I going to face back in KL? So many questions, but they never bothered me. Coz my mind is now smothered with, "seize all moments you still have in Ktn!!!!" I know for sure that im gonna miss ktn and my church folks & kids, my landlady, my kiko, o-chui... friends... so much so im determined to spend everyday with a few of them... this and that...

Tonight i gonna spend with my landlady, she buying me dinner... then tomorrow is another day.. gonna have the final moon-watching episode in TC.. oh boy... when will be the next time i moon-watch with such beautiful brothers n sisters again?

God... i need your grace... flowing incesssantly... though your grace have always been sufficient for me.. but i hunger for more of you Lord.... give me strength and faith to face each new day as i prepare my heart to leave ktn n my beautiful bro n sis... keep me close to your heart, always Lord... love...

No comments: