Sunday, May 21, 2006

i'm bk fr sabah trip! ho...

yup, tat's right. i'm back home now. finally. well, i guess words got around - i didn't get to the summit.

guess, tat day was the day of my worst health in 5 years - i got flu, fever, sorethroat (which is stil ok..) plus severe vomiting. i practically vomited every 30min, i lost all my energy. i took some choc, thought tat it could boost my energy, but vomited it out later. How i wished i brought metoclopramide there.. but i didn't..it didn't sound good at all, but trust me, i'm all very satisfied,happy, and enjoyed every single moment of it. though it's a suffering, but suffering with a smile (after the ordeal, of course!).








i'm lazy to type here, coz i need to post quite some pix.. so for more info, do ask me la. i'll be glad to tell you all the details. ;) but i've got more pix to come - those from chanling n fanfan camera - my camera batt kept running out of energy - so i've got the least # of pix. and oh, how i loved the clouds, greens and blues of sabah. Hey sabah, get ready for me - i'm coming back! ;D

No comments: