Tuesday, May 02, 2006

finished all exams n presentations.. and yet?

last sat was the last paper for me.. in UPM.. the papers which I must sit in order to be a vet..
last mon was the last time i'll ever present anything in my uni.. ever.. as a vet student..

on coming out of the student surgery theatre where i had the final oral exam with the smart-lookin (but unfortunately smokes alot) professor.... i didn't had the feeling of jumping and shouting "yahoo!" well partly coz i didn't do so well.. but partly bcoz i'm beginning to feel the waves..

waves drifting me apart.. further n further from my current lifestyle..

psychologist, behaviorists all agree tat most ppl dun like changes.. wats more with changes in lifestyles? right now as i'm typing all these.. i'm reminiscing the happy moments i had in upm..

there were bitter.. and sweet moments.. it's the sweet ones that captured my heart most.. where will i ever find those feelings again? those wonderful ppl again? will anyone so nice ever walk in my life again? the laughters.. jokes.. will I? as i packed my bag last sat, i mean packing 50% of my college room stuffs.. oh.. i felt my cheeks flushed and eyes jammed with salty water..

i remember few days ago when i was having lunch with a fren of mine, as he mentioned, "we're gonna grad soon, can't believe it." my throat got groggy right away.. chokey.. nevertheless, hard as it was, i forced a smile across the horizon of my cheeks.

I remember how much i wanted to leave upm and start working.. meet the outside world.. oh.. how i had wanted! but wat's going on now?

yet many ppl agree tat school life is the best life one could have.. and i'm walking out of it now..
working life... u wun get as much fren as you have in school days.. partly true..

i truly do not know what's going to happen to me in a few weeks' time.. i do not know..

it's as though i'm standing in pocahontas' position now.. sitting in a canoe right at a juncture... should i turn to the narrow river on the left? or should i turn right to the wider river?

I do not know.. but she took the left turn.

But i do know one thing for sure.. God will surely guide me. Amen.

No comments: