Tuesday, May 23, 2006

a bonus!

These days i'm posting lotsa updates- mayb u can read sth new evyday, bt tat's not a promise. ;) i'm enjoying myself to the fullest here.. everyday is a new, meaningful day..

yesterday i received a call from PL sayin havin dinner at Chen's place. i was thinking, boy, Chen's cooking! Really practising to be a hsewife haa...

2 hrs later.. i found out the truth - her daddy's doing the cooking. :P Anyway, out of my expectation - it was a major gathering - in the sense tat we never had this since.. maybe CNY?? Andrew, Beck, Aaron, Mahen, KK, PL, NC, Chen and me. big .. then later we had 2 cakes - one of it was labelled, "Happy Birthday, 3 blind mice". Chen was askin me, do u know who are the 3 blind mice? i tot it must be her.. coz earlier i received a call by ahemhem asking abt her birthday. hehe..

it turned out that the 3 blind mice were KK, PL n me. hmm.. since when did we start wearing the sunglasses??

anyway, the cakes were marvelous, n we even had wine! sum 13%, but i can't stand the smell, or taste.. or watever..i remember the names of the grapes - marlet n sauvignon. hehe..everyone finished their part, except for me n Aaron, who developed allergic reaction later. All i had were sips of the wine.. i guess maybe totalled up as 5ml? or less...I gave up sipping the moment i heard Andrew fell sick for a week when he "first started off". I'm stil sick, n I'm healing tremendously slowly now.. so i didn't want to burden my immunity.. so there goes my poor wine to the ...d...tb.n. ahem. :P sorry folks..

n the best part was, we managed to organize a trip to singapore yesterday! horay! tat's considered a bonus to a our little gathering. hope it works! ;) i'm gona look forward for it now... counting counting counting on the days... :D

No comments: