Saturday, September 10, 2005

Gek Sei Yan LAh!

Gek Sei Yan = Highly irritated.

Jst nw n old man (presumably in his 60s) walked pass my hse, pushing a trolley of old boxes. There went Toffee rushing to the gate to bark at him. To my surprise, tat ol man began walkin stealthily towards my hse, nearing Toffee, holding out a piece of folded paper in his hand, eyes focused at Toffee. Silly toff was protruding his head out of the square grills, barking intermittently. Didn't he have any idea of wat was in the ol man's mind?

I was in the hse sweeping. Having noticed the ol man's vengeful look, i became worried. I dropped the broom, rushed to toffee, at the same time, "Uncle, wat do you want?"

Upon seeing me, the ol man turned back and continued pushing his trolley. I was soOoOoOo agitated! Wat right has he got to walk into my property n beat my dog?! I was really tempted to let Toffee out, scare him off abit. But thinking of the possible aftermath, I just watched him walk away. Worse, I should have shouted, but silence shrouded me.

Gek Sei Yan LAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! gek sei gek sei gek sei yan lah!

6 comments:

ZeroGravity said...

My god, I know the feeling when someone wants to hurt your dog, but when your dog bites people outside your house,the city council can have him euthanize you know. You have to lure the old man inside your house first then can let toffee eat him alive with your help of course.
At least people are not throwing stone from outside your house at your dog.

pam said...

if they ever do, i'll trace them back to their house, n throw stones at their windows. from outside their house, of course.

ZeroGravity said...

An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

pam said...

c'mon man, tat's just a joke.. hope u din get to the imagination level where you see me doing those uncivilized stuff. wake up wake up! :P

Fanfan said...

I can exactly visualize zerogravity as the old man outside trying to hurt toffee but pam chase him off by throwing stones at him.
hee hee i like this scenario

pam said...

an old man.. wat an appropriate term.. hmm.. maybe adding the word nasty in front wil sound better. hmm...