Monday, September 19, 2005

Acknowledgement

Hou yeah! my clinical conference is finali over! oh yeah yeah.. it went ok tat day.. except for the part where i can't understand english in foreign accent, in the question and answer session. Funny, another accent (Prof Cutie) corrected the first accent, and i understood! Guess it's bcoz i've been living with d 2nd accent long enuf to grab it. ;)

Here i'd like to make a complete list of acknowledgement, as I didn't get to mention it during the presentation. Here goes... a million thanks to..

Dad, for helping me search high n low for tat horse pic! hahaa.. got it in the end.. n i used both in my presentation.
CLing, FSuen, Jun, Howie, Wyee for being such great organizers..
Dev, CLing, Joanne, Pyin, Ting for your comments on my presentation..
Pyin n kY for the transports.. (to stc n goin2fac)..
Faith for taking my pix n videos.. i truly luv them! =)
Eve, Jun for offering to tapao my lunch.. Joanne for tapao-ing my lunch..
Mr Krishnan for lending the portable mouse.. n HMeng in getting it..
my rotamates - anjas, zu, aboo, lina for ur concern in my preparations..
davies for saving my presentation in ur thumbdrive..

all your little efforts are remembered.. n appreciated.. ;)

2 comments:

chen said...

u do look professional during the presentation!!

pam said...

hehe.. thanks chen! ;) next sem i'm presenting yet another case.. but havn even got a case yet. brrr...