Saturday, August 06, 2005

Lovely Nite *

bad news.. a dog which used to be under my care had just been diagnosed with cancer.. a malignant one. A month's life, maybe? God knows... I usuali dun have such a deep-felt thingy for my patients, but he's a very special doggy. Being a very disciplined, attention-seeking, playful, cheerful, real-big-but-cute dob, he's simply exceptional. I used to walk him every evening, and I mean walk. Can u imagine wat wil happen if he ever decides to run me? gosh.. I never dared to think of the consequences. I saw the radiograph. Though I can't give a 100% correct interpretation, but i can see the word "malignant" staring at me. May God bless him...

This evening had KFC with coursemates.. it was fun.. a 2nd one in a row afta the coursenite 2 weeks ago. Everythin was crazz and laughter filled up the hall.. It was the best coursenite i've ever attended.. hey, y not? I'm the senior, isn't it?! And the privelege of being a senior, is nothing more than.. bullying the juniors, in a decent way. ;) yep.. Gettin together was reali so much fun.. I wished sweet things will last the way it is forever.. But reality has to sink in, i know. It doesn't matter.. as long as I cherish the one moment in front of me. I'll b fine.

Then went on to play guitar with few frens.. wow! it was really.. lovely! like a mini band! i wished i found this band earlier! we sang songs, mainly oldies, played guitar.. i just love it. Well, of course, the moment the guitar fell into my hands.. the songs never went on smooth, there were frequent pauses every here n thr.. geee.. i hope my frens wun mind..

n of course.. i discovered sth new tat nite.. i've been strumming "Qing Fei De Yi" wrongly all these while! gosh... thank goodness i realised it. Now i've got a new song in mind... "Lao Shu Ai Da Mi". i'll pluck it. ;)

2 comments:

ZeroGravity said...

This is something which I always reserved to say to dog lovers:

You never own a dog but the dog owns your heart. In return it will love you with all it's heart.

pam said...

hmmm.. smart phrase. :P