Monday, August 15, 2005

ARRGggh!!!

I've been staying up late at home last fri n sat, and i mean real late.. sleeping merely 2-3 hours daily, spending the entire day trying to finish up, furnish and even preparing my scripts for my upcoming clinical conference, saving them only in a thumbdrive (aow.. how silly of me!)... my beautiful thumbdrive that kept me smiling all day in the computer lab. Never had it crossed my mind tat something could go wrong... until...

Yerternite, in my college, i tried to open the the powerpoint file. The moment the powerpoint software was ready.. there went, "PowerPoint cannot open the file represented..." Gosh! I kept cool, calm, thinking, perhaps the computer which i used at home was Windows XP, and the one in my room was Windows98.. probably incompatible...

Just now.. i hopefully opened the file, oh no.. pls pls pls open it.. i'll go crazily berserk if it cant open the file... and the same window appeared! "PowerPoint cannot open..." Arrrgggh!!! I grabbed Zane's shoulder, kicked uncontrollably, and i thought i almost smashed the computer.. but all tat took place was tears flooding into my eyes...

AAAARRRGGGGGHHhhh!!

any computer expert out thr who can open this file? anyone? just anyone .... :'(

6 comments:

ZeroGravity said...

My god, that's so unfortunate. Y dont u pass me a copy.

I'll try. No promises.
My hacking days was back in early 90's in the era of MS-DOS and wiN 95

pam said...

ok.. i'l giv u a copy. just see wat you can do. tx in advance..

Fanfan said...

DOn't worry just do it again . i haven even started to do anything about my conference which is 3 weeks later

Fanfan said...

you know waht happen ? yesterday i was typing my conference report when suddenly bom > winword experience error have to close now. Damn it ... see it happens to everyone. and i didn's save it .
so don feel so bad . ok ?

pam said...

tx fan.. i duno. i'm stil recuperating.. its ez to say.. its frustrating if you lose a file you typed for an hour or two.. but it's gripping your neck tight when you lose a file you've been cracking your head to think of beautiful phrases for 52 hours. it's strangling..

anyway.. stil recuperating here.. no wori.. :)

Eve said...

Oh pity pam...if cannot retrieve abck, just do it again lah..sometime is just the luck. And to share with u that I have learned in clinical rounds, DO NOT TRUST TECHNOLOGY...do not trust pc.....hehehe