Sunday, January 29, 2012

The trip to Beijing

Initially I was pretty depressed and upset, worried and anxious about my upcoming trip to Beijing. Basically because of the fact that it's winter (I'm so afraid of cold! Even Kota Kinabalu's 9'C made me think I could die anytime). Secondly, I'll be travelling alone - boo booo.... Thirdly, I've not planned up anything to tour there. Fourthly, I've heard much rumours about the CHinese (sorry, I'm a Chinese myself, but... the values may vary...). Recently how the teenager got hit by the van, and how so many Chinese people walk pass the toddler which was hit by a van and not even turn an eye on the toddler.. that's scary indeed.

However, I believe that's just the ugly side. I pray that God will place good angels around me, so that I may enjoy and marvel at His creations in His favour and mercy, as well as the Chinese around me.

Now the negative mood has slowly switched to positive - I'm getting excited! In fact I'm starting to plan this and that, and it's going to be fun (I suppose!) I can even roughly draw the Beijing map to you at anytime... Yes.. That's the way to go...

May God's grace and favour and mercy be upon me, everywhere I go.

=)

No comments: