Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Chinese New Year fire crackers

Today is the ninth day of the Chinese Lunar Calendar New Year. Wow, some Chinese say that this day is even "bigger" than the original Chinese New Year. Indeed. I saw so many more people selling firecrackers along the roadsides, market.. despite the police patrollng... ahem hem... wonder wonder.. anyway, it's not my thing to wonder about it.

So indeed, as the clock struck midnight yesterday, I could here all the loud bangs. Poor my doggies n kitties, they're trying their best to hide somewhere.. unfortunately.. there's no cave in my house. So I managed to capture a sequence of the fire crackers near my house with my ipad (ipad does a fabulous job at capturing quick pictures).

Wow.. when I look at the pictures, it's a bit scary. It seem like explosions, big explosions, which explodes into meteors of fire which disappear into the darkness of the night as stardusts.
Man's creations... but how much more wonderful is God's creation? ;-)

Praise God in everything... A very happy CHinese New Year to everyone... especially to my dear readers. ;-)

No comments: