Wednesday, September 07, 2011

I'm very pissed off with DIGI SUPER LONG LIFE

Or perhaps I should say I'm pissed off with Digi technical/ information centre/ website or whatever.

Reason being I have reloaded a substantial amount of money into my handphone - and when my time's up, I tried to use the Digi Super Long Life. THe problem is, when I tried and failed and failed again, I decided to call the DIgi helpline.

After waiting for a few minutes, I finally get to speak to the DIGI consultant. When I explained my predicament to the consultant, he simply told me, you cannot reload because your account is no longer valid.

I asked him, why would anyone want to reload their account when their account is still valid with that much of money in their account?!!

Then he told me, it's not a reload, it's a service. What a nonsense.

I told him to refer to his DIGI website - super long life is categorized under the "RELOAD" column. He repeated the same thing to me, you cannot use this service because your account is no longer valid.

I did not need to hear that, I knew that my account is not valid even before making that call. My problem is, why can't we reload after our account time's up (expires). And his excuse is, this is not a reload, it's a service. I'm not impressed, at all.

So I see that there's no use of speaking to the consultant. I suggested to him to add to the website - please put it down in your website that,

1. This is not a reload, it is a service.
2. This service is only applicable for accounts which have not expired.

No comments: