Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vacation Bible School (VBS)

The children's on holiday! And we had the VBS for the past few days. i was just a "helper", where i look after the children.. sometimes i feel like a nanny.. or babysitter... but it's fun! Many a times they remind me of my younger days... there goes my youth.. ;p
on the first day we reached our destination at MBS (guess the full name, anyone? hehe...) at kundang. from the sound/location of the place, i'd thought that the facility was sth like the place - those "ulu-ulu" you know.. but on reaching there.. wow.. the lobby.. was interesting. I mean it looked nice.

Then we went to the dorm. The moment we opened the door.. cool breeze rushed out, my, it's air-conditioned!! Wow.. these children are really pampered... you see how they rushed to their beds in the above pic.
and there are washrooms in the dorms as well, full with hot water facility. they have clean swimming pool there, closed door court (u can play badminton there), a small field.. and many more, they even cooked delicious sumptous meals for us everyday.

It's reali a nice place for a group retreat or camp. In fact i learned that tomoro the youth (from another church) is organizing a youth camp there. Beautiful place.

I'll talk about the children n the activities in my upcoming posts (if i'm in the mood tat is, haha...)

tat's all first. I'm sun burnt for now. It's a great thing to be home again. =)