Friday, November 14, 2008

the best greeter

i loved coming home.. from anywhere, whether from work.. shopping.. outing.. etc.. i just loved the moment of "reaching and entering home". haha.. coz.....

i have a professionally, never-disappointing greeter.. my dear dearie toff!! ;D toff, all smiles!

yep, everytime my kancil went "beep" i could here some gentle whimpering, from a distance i could see his "i-miss-you-o-so-much" eyes, ears laid back, body swaying vigorously left and right, magnified by his bushy tails. as i walk nearer, the whimpering slowly turns to loud and rough (?) cries.. which i perceive as complaining , "where have you been all these while!!!".

as i step into the house, he'll rush towards me, jumping and sniffing, (licking my face, if i'm not fast enough to avoid it), then he'll stand up and wait for me to hug him..

haaa... ;-)

wonderful greeter..