Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Frust!

This type of owneR! They're really irritating, frustratin! haar!!!!

1st. They ask every single thing you do. For example, i charge hospitalization rate for RM xx. ok, so they ask all sorts of questions - what do you do during hospitalization of the cat? how many times you take body temperature? What type of medication doyou give? what for? How often? What type of injection do you give? How many ml of fluid do you give my cat every hour? What's in the fluid? what time will the fluid finish?

"HELLO!!!!!!" ahem.. that's my heart screaming at my cool brain.

then they'll add, "if hospitalize my cat here guarantee heal one. If not heal how?" I told them no guarantee.. "then why hospitalize my cat?"

"HELLO!!!!!" Can u pls speak some common sense? if hospitalization guarantees healing, NO HUMAN will ever die in a hospital!

then they added, "ok, this drug.. how much you charge? this injection, why necessary? how much you charge? if inject twice then how much?" I gave them an approximate round figure which includes everything, but he wanted to break down into every single item.

"HELLO!!!!" Do you know that if i break down everything for you you're gonna pay thru your nose??? A round up figure is a discounted price! I wished I could glare at them right at the eyes.

then they added, "you know, if i go to this vet, he'll just do ABC, no ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUV bla bla bla.." Coolly i tried my best to reply, "I don't know what tat vet gave, did he got better?" "Yah! within days!" "good, did the cat had the same symptoms as he had now?" "No..."

"SOOOOOOO????!!!!" anyway, if tat vet's so good, why come here?

ARRRGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! geram, geram , geram geram!!!!!!!!!

and now ended up with this high level of stress within me.. what if the cat didn't get better? What will they come up with? to make things worse, it's not easy to give the cat medication. Haih.... stress...

God.. grant me peace & wisdom please... Amen.

No comments: