Saturday, December 17, 2005

war against mosquitoes

yesternite i spent at bkt expo, for horse (MERS) endurance race, where i had to sit in the middle of the golf field from 10pm to 10am the next day! wow.. the adventure was horrendous.. zaidi and I were viciously attacked, mercilessly, infinitely by all mosquitoes of the world!! (i dun mind exaggerating here, coz i'm reali in pain!!) They bit through my jeans! ouch!

Goodness! We couldn't even sleep well, every few minutes I heard them buzzing around my ears, then my hand and legs were stingingly painful.. then my lips and face were slightly swollen - all due to mosquito bite! ouch!

Thank God the experience is over. Now as I'm typing this, there are at least eight 2-4cm diameter swellings on my right leg, at least four on my left, at least 6 on both my hands! they're really very temptingly itchy!!

So now.. my friends.. please do something for me.. KILL MOSQUITOES!
"kap sat man lun" (kill without questioning!)

aaaaaa... very itchy.. grr..

*scratch scratch*

4 comments:

doBot said...

I hope u had nice day with zaidi yesterday. Did he a talkative person? kekekek....just wondering.

pam said...

imagine spending 12hours together! of course we talked alot. he's nice, tat's all.

Fanfan said...

hee did you ask him whether he got gal friend or not ?

pam said...

sori la fan.. my topic aint d same as urs. :P go ask him urself la.. clasmate war..