Friday, October 14, 2005

Ramadhan month

This is the month of holiness.. so the Muslims said. Well, in reality I quite like this month, coz most of my frens behave extremely, excessively well (i'd say!) during this month.. and they dress well and beautiful and sweet la.. like ina, yani n syahar.. woo.. baju melayu all the time, hey, u guys reali look smart and pretty in them! bravo!

Last tue and wed, we were having radiology rota, and i was expecting some of my rotamates to ponteng a few hours.. (esp A & A! :P who always look for ways to elude from rota). To my horrid surprise, they didn't skip a bit of it! oh hoh.. tats.. enthralling.. i had to find ways to knock myself to reality, until i finali gave up.. & believed their words, "We din't ponteng, like you ar! ah-so.." yeah.. for the first time.. so like me.. :P hehe..

besides, ever since the beginning of the ramadhan month, i've never heard (so far) my malay frens throwing "rude" teasing words at one another. One day i heard yani mention tat nobody should smoke during the puasa time. It was the first time i learned this, thus i questioned here n there until suddenly Khairil carrying an intrigued (which he seldom does) look, "siapa rokok? siapa?" Geez.. is this an uztaz in the makin? "Pam, you nampak siapa rokok?" dun wori Khairil.. i didnt get to catch anyone red handed.. will handcuff em n send to you once i see any, k? ;)

2 comments:

doBot said...

Kekekkek...
is't me and ayuz in Khairil's first thought?

pam said...

hahahaha.. u hav to ask him for confirmation.. ;P