Sunday, October 16, 2005

illegal or not?

i was waiting for the komuter train at midvalley stn this evening, was squating down, bzly distributing my harvest of the day with my fren. instinctively, my head turned left, and i saw a man holdin his video camera directly shooting at me (if not my fren!). the red light was even on. hmm.. perhaps he's shooting the guy next to me.. wat the heck..

so i stood up, hid part of my body behind a pillar. instinctively, 20sec later, i turned to tat guy with video cam again, to my horror, this time he has directed his video cam up, stil straight at me! i was very sure tat he's shooting me. but.. wat can i do?

I really didn't know wat to do.. my fren was blur as well.. For an instance, i really felt stupid. humiliated. vulnerable. fragile. after a little while (1-2minutes) i turned to him again, this time he smiled and even raised his eyebrow at me. I retaliated (or is it qualified to be termed as retaliated? sigh..) with a fierce glare at him, for about 20 seconds.. my eyes were fixed at his. Ppl around were already looking at me and him, glaring at him straight, for at least 15 seconds. Moments later, i guess he became embarassed and looked away from me.

But my heart was still boiling blood! Can some one pls tell me, at such situation, isn't there anything i can do to prevent him from shooting me?? if u were me, wat wil u do? just let it happen?

BRRRRRR.... !!!

5 comments:

doBot said...

Kekekek....take off your shoe....and, baling kat dia la. Then, prepare to run to police station.

Fanfan said...

so in the end waht happen ?

pam said...

wat else could happen wor.. i glare at him until i was tired la.

pam said...

i wish i got the guts to hack ppl with my shoes. if only i do. have.

Eve said...

Yup..I got the gut to baling anthing or gaduh when i am really insulted.but I dun like trouble... I think I will just walk away.. or rather just leave the station.