Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Time bomb

"Yeah.. u sure must be riding high.." erm ermm ghhhmmm..
"Hey! I heard you're doing good!" oh yea? u sure? where did u hear them from?
"Hehe.. i need not wish you any luck for i know u ain't need any of 'em.." then y did i asked u to wish me luck?

Kind words.. but they really drive me up the wall esp when i was in deep sh*t, and still, these "well-meant" words couldn't stop rolling in..as if, as if.. sigh.. anyway.. let's just hope that i wil not fall into any sh*t no more.

Been a few days since the last horrifying Monday (first day of final year!).. but i guess the horror is just starting to build up. Monday was not as scary as i expected, i even had enough time to finish a fav novel of mine! hehe.. but this morning.. we were BOOMed.. it's like a bombshell suddenly dropped onto my shoulder.. my auditory ossicles were giving me every possible warning tat a timer was attached along it.. the best thing is.. i'm sure this is just a "greeting" time bomb.. saying, "Hello.. nice to meet you" or "Welcome back".. gee.. more time bombs are looming ahead of me now.. i can sense them.

oh gosh oh gosh.. i just pray and wish n hope, that i'll be able to find the right wire n inactivate the b*mbs, before they explode.. one after another.. oh no no no..

No comments: