Thursday, January 24, 2013

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN - ANIMAL HAS NEEDS TOO.

I often thought to myself that I will not eat meat as much as possible, cause I have heard and seen how the farm animals suffer. STill, I do eat them, it's just that they make up 5% of my meal. Today I while surfing youtube for more videos on the famous "listen listen listen" musicals, I discovered this video: Initially I dared not watch it coz I knew that it would be hurting. However, I watched it anyway. True enough, I was very hurt - at how we treated these animals. It is true that they're for meat and food, but the way we have manipulated and exhausted our meanest side unto these defenseless creatures - we're too much. We're a cruel, mean race. I would support mercy for animal, WSPA for what they're doing. If you have a heart, I encourage you to support "MERCY FOR ANIMAL" and "WSPA" with your finance and word of mouth. To be a vegan - this takes a lot of commitment. But I would start exploring the vegetarian replacements for protein.

No comments: