Monday, December 26, 2011

it's been a long long time...

It's been a realy long time since I last blogged. I kind of missed this idea of journaling publicly.
Many things have taken place in the past 3 months that I've been silent. Nevertheless... God is good, I'm grateful for everything He's given me.

My humble apology to those who wanted to buy furminators from me, as I did not check my blog comment for the past few months. Very very sorry indeed.. i have sent emails to you.

As I was chopping the lemon grass just now, I almost chopped off my finger. I thank God for His protection. I was chopping at jet-speed (to me), just hacking those lemon grass repetitively with the parang in my right hand, while my left swiftly get closer to the parang. They got so close that my finger got under the parang!

Thank God, just at that moment my right hand gentled her hacking. Else... ouh.... I don't want to imagine. So now I've got a broken finger, but intact finger. Thank you for your covering upon me Jesus!!

Thank you Jesus, and love you!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, im interest with the furminator size S for my cats, how much the price? my email: maxzchua@gmail.com