Monday, March 26, 2007

My big sis wedding

it had been such a long time since i last posted my blog, tat so many things have happened, yet i wanted to post just one topic... I have sat in the bathroom mentally planning every single words for my blog, and the moment i steppet out - dong.. all of it just vanished. so things are reali turning n churnin in my head now... hmm...

anyway, big things come first. My big sis is wedded.
My feelings? It's like something tat just happens in your life.. first it suprises you, then wonders you, makes you think, excites you, thrills you and hey, its over! Then you wake up in the morning as usual, peep at the empty bed, you rub your eyes once, twice, then shake your head a little bit here n thr.. and the realization finally sets in. Big sis is wedded. Honestly n regretfully, i didn't help much, excuse? i was in ktn.. bad excuse i know but.. distance does play a role k..

So my current feeling? Not much, but relying to God 100%. I pray tat God will bless her, abundantly, always, bless her new family and always be with them, in everything, under everycircumstances, whether in wealth or poverty, whether in comfort or adversity, emmanuel.. In Jesus' name I trust, Amen.

And I really fell in love with this song - we sang it during her wedding ceremony. The lyric goes..

In Christ alone
I place my trust
And find my glory
In the power of the cross
In every victory
Let it be said of me
My source of strength
My source of hope
Is Christ alone...

No comments: