Monday, September 11, 2006

u-chen!!

u-chen!! i'm suffering from the same syndrom as you had before! mistakes mistakes mistakes in my work place!!!

i din know how they happen, they JUST happen! without my knowing.

ARGGSH!!

oh wow, it was frustrating indeed, at first i couldn't stop blaming myself, felt like slapping my head off, banging it on the walls.. but then.. wat's the point? it won't change the things.

so now i'm extra careful in everything. i know tat i'm not a superspeedy gal, so i'd rather go slow and steady.

no more mistakes.. God bless.

3 comments:

Fanfan said...

YUP starting slow and steady is good... I am going to start my new job next week, so might your advice sometimes

I just updated my blog . see u soon .

chen said...

hhmmmnnnn..
i am thinking..
should i just cut and paste the whole commment thingy tat u have written to me some months ago or just drop a few words..
i think u know wat to do since the last time, u know how to advise me..of cos i know that when all the mistakes is happening, it is hard to forgive ourself.. the same goes to me dear.. so together we learn ok.. we learn to be a better person, better professionals.. and of cos, just drop me an email k when u feels like to..
guess wat? i am shocked that i saw my big fat name in ur blog as a title..hahha..my honour dear.. so we strive to be better ok.. aaron once told me, we just need to improve 1% of ourself everyday, and slowly, we will become better :)

pam said...

hehe.. yeah.. 1% at a time.. just hope that it won't be too slow... :L(