Wednesday, February 08, 2006

TQ Mr. gentleman

Oh great (?!) the CNY holiday is finally over. This week I'm stationed in the small animal ward, where i have to treat and tend to sick cats/dogs, beginning from 7am, all the way till 9.30pm at night. how many hours is tat? 8,9,10...14.30hours. as i stay in a rather remote hostel, i need transportation (coz at 6.45am and 9.45pm the sky is pitch dark alrite, a rationale girl won't go home alone during these hours) back n fro my hostel to the faculty, where the veterinary hospital is.

So i've got this fren, Kamha (bukan nama sebenar) who stays in the same hostel as well as working in the ward with me. It was really kind n nice of him to send my frens n I (all gals) back n fro everyday.

However, yesternite was indeed a surprise. He had to stay back to help his group mates settle some prob. It was 9.45pm. 3 of us gals were already complaining of tired.. sighing.. etc. waiting to go home n SLEEP. instead of asking us wait for him, he offered to send us home first, and then drive back to faculty to again to help his groupmate. When he offered this, I was dumb-struck. "hey.. is he kidding?" When he elaborated more, my mind was running haphazardly, "He's not joking, is he?" "Is he consciously conscious?" "Maybe i forgot to clean my ears this morning?"

I was still dazed, when everyone started packing n moving towards the car. "oh boy.. he was a real gentleman."

4 comments:

doBot said...

Hehhehehe....new name for 'Khamka'. Khamka memang macam tu. Beruntukng aku groupmate dengan dia.

Anyway, did u need surulon to clean ur ear? hehehhee....I will need surulon if i hear Anjas is gentle as Khamka.

chen said...

he is ssooooo swweeet...
*drool*
is he attached??
:)

pam said...

hahahaha.. he's very nice indeed. attached tho'. hehe.. ;p more stories to share when we meet up nxt time. keke.

pam said...

anjas gentle as him? ahem *bad cough* aheermmrmmm... ho.. bot.. pls don joke k.. ;p