Thursday, January 05, 2006

eye-dropping.

I was checkin my mails today, when i saw a mail from SPCA Selangor in my inbox, then somthing attracted me "Dog and Cat's fur in China".

Huh? I couldn't believe what i read. so i clicked on it.. and waited.. and guess? once the page was completely uploaded, i started hearing dogs barking cats meowing.. crashing sounds.. and chinese speaking men talkig and laughing about behind the camera.

My God! How could we allow these to happen?

My friends, please spread the message around - stop wearing fur. whoever's fur they're wearing. It's disgusting to have someone's skin atop of our own skin. yucks!

* to view the video, visit, http://www.furisdead.com/feat-dogcatfur.asp.

2 comments:

Eve said...

Oh my god..this is too cruel...we are trying our best here to save until the last breath of the animal, but they just simply take away the life of the animal in seconds.

pam said...

tats y we need to help these poor creature who are unable to speak for themselves. spread the news.. send petition letters to the president..