Thursday, April 14, 2005

4th day of PM prac

Had a very funny dream yesternit.. i actuali reared 2 leopards in my house - the leopardess n her cub were actuali my secret pet at home, and i was trying to protect them from the tiger, which can transform into a lion! gosh.. n frustratingly..the silly, but cute cub kept running and jumping gleefully in n out the house as though there's no danger lurking.. but his look was exactly like my little Toffee.. the ears all pulled backward all the time. But the moment my family came home, the lion and leopardess vanished.. leaving the cub behind, still hapi though. funny funny dream..

Talking abt today.. our prac was actuali properly scheduled, so tat in case there aint any necropsy on any day (like today), there's always a back up plan. Today's back up plan? nae... haha.. revision, which indirectly means, our own suka sukak time.

But tis mornin we saw how the staffs transfered all the carcasses (stored in PM cold fridge) and buried them behind our faculty.. first they dug a 5-6ft deep hole.. put the carcasses in, and covered it back. It was ... hmm.. a peaceful morning, no prayer done before, during and after transferring.. no wrapper.. not to mention coffin.. all the animals share the same pit... and.. the smell was horrendous. gee.. i kept shifting places coz the wind kept changing its direction.

Alls well ends well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to refresh your page 20 times to make the counter go haywire can ?

pam said...

Hey, great idea! Try me! I'd loOoVe to see how far you can go.. :P